You've worked hard writing your book. Now add the finishing touches with an appealing book layout and interior page design. Writing your book is just the first step....
NEW Book Layout Service Finishes Your Book So You Can Finally Start Selling and Impress Your Readers
If you have written your fiction or non-fiction book and now need a professional book layout design to get it finished and selling, we will help. You get unlimited revisions to your interior pages until you’re satisfied, complete customization, and more…..at an affordable price.
A professionally-designed book interior that reflects your book’s topic enhances readability among your readers, puts them at ease, and gives them confidence in your material.
A book that is not properly organized and formatted is difficult to read and causes frustration among readers who just purchased from you. You want satisfied customers looking forward to more of your material.
Writing a book or an eBook is no easy task. Not only must you write, polish, and edit the text, you also need to format it. Many book publishers and printers expect you to submit a manuscript with a layout that conforms to their specifications.
In fact, many want a PDF file that’s ready to print, especially if you’re self-publishing. This puts a huge burden on you, the writer. Book formatting includes everything from creating a copyright page and table of contents to choosing a legible font, setting the margins, numbering the pages, justifying the text, and adding ornamentation to each chapter’s title.
You’re a writer, not a typesetter or designer. That’s where we come in. We will help you layout your book or eBook so it is done properly and you can get it on the market. You’ve carefully crafted your words; we will add the finishing touches and prepare your book or eBook for publication.
- Have a book that presents itself like a best-seller and eliminate the chance of your book looking amateurish or like it was thrown together in a word processor in a few days. You may be anxious to get your book selling, but you don’t want to make this mistake.
- Have peace of mind knowing your book will contain proper book matter for publishing and look professional. We take care of everything for you.
- Draw the reader into your book and keep them there. Readers love when they can’t put a book down and want more.
- Reduce refunds which puts more money into your pocket. Your book may contain important information, but if it’s not easy on the eye to read, your readers will lose interest and be disappointed.
- Print with a professional service or at your home. We can provide your book layout made to be printed with a professional book printer or else made to print with your home desktop printer. We work with Create Space, Lightning Source, Trafford, 48hrbooks.com, and more.
- Any book size. We can format your book for any size.
- You will receive a final approved draft in PDF Format ready to be sent to the printer.
What Will I Receive With My Order?
Professional Book Layout
Your book’s text professionally set in PDF format. Includes your manuscript content as well as:
- Title page
- Copyright page
- Dedication page
- Acknowledgments page
- Foreword page
- About the author
- "Other Words By" page
- Custom page Headers
- Custom page Footers
- Choose your font
- Ornamentation and drop caps to spice up pages
- Decorative accents & fleurons letting you signal the end of a chapter or section with style and elegance.
- Spacing, layout and aligment
- Text and heading styles
- Spell check
- and more.
Professional Print-Ready PDF
Your book will be laid out using the correct book size and margins for the platform where you intended to print it. It will be delivered in Adobe Acrobat Pro’s PDF format which is widely accepted by printers and book publishers including: Lulu, CreateSpace, BookSurge, Lightning Source, 48hrbooks.com, Trafford, and more. If you need a different format just let us know.
If you need an additional feature, we will usually include it free of charge. Just contact us at 1-800-975-7953.
Unlimited Revisions & Money-Back Guarantee
After you receive your first book layout and you are not satisfied, just let us know and will make the necessary changes for you. You get unlimited revisions until you are happy and a 100% money-back guarantee. This is our commitment to you.
“E-Cover Makers Did a Great Job and I Will Be Using Them Again To Design and Layout The Interior for My Other Books”
"I was in a desperate search to find someone who could format my book’s interior. I reached out to E-Cover Makers and in a few days I was finally preparing to send my book for print!
E-Cover Makers did a great job and I will be using them again to design and layout the interior for my other books."
- Deborah L. Harris
“eCover Makers Took My Fitness Book From A Simple Word Document and Turned It Into A Professional Masterpiece"
eCover Makers took my fitness book from a simple word document and turned it into a professional masterpiece. The interior layout and formatting is perfect.
They have also developed several of my websites and provided my business with a professional online presence. "
- Armondo Gutierrez
Book Layout and Formatting Process
How does our book layout and formatting service work? We try to make it as easy as possible for you. First, you’ll need to send us your manuscript in electronic form. Currently, we accept Microsoft Word files as well as .txt and .rtf file types. We do not accept hard copies of your manuscript. Once we have your manuscript and have consulted with you, we’ll then take your ideas and merge them with our expertise in typography & design to create a stunning book layout.
From there, we’ll create a sample chapter layout in Adobe PDF format for your input and suggestions. We’ll work together to fine-tune the formatting and layout before laying out the entire book. Once you’ve approved the book formatting and layout sample, we’ll create the first draft for your final approval. You get unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied.
Finally, after the draft PDF has been approved, we will create a print quality PDF and deliver the final document to you electronically. Your completed PDF file will be ready for offset printing or digital printing.
Get Your Quote Now
Since each book is different, each price will vary and we would like to speak with you to go over details and get an accurate quote. Call us at 1-800-975-7953.